Artist and Author Read about ‘Life through Jen’s artist eyes’ Drawing had never been part of Jennifer Ryan’s life. She expresses it as an itch she
My Writing Timeline …
1. The Diary
2. Literacy Course
3. IT STUFF I purchased my first home computer, for my kids education, in 1982.
– Writing instructions for my kids at home and school was step one.
– writing instructions for adults the use software and hardware came next.
– then came more formal IT books, workshops, presentatons
4. CAREER LINKED PUBLICATIONS for students, parents, teachers continued for the next 20 years. Still happening today.
5. KIDS BOOKS are my current adventure. Grandkids. Birthdays, Easter, Christmas and just because … I’ve written them all.
6. BOOKS ON THE GO – How I Art, memoir with art images. B.T.BOOKS handbook for teachers looking to spice up their classroom. You Want THAT Promotion? Handbook explaining Gymnastics and Hurdling as skills to avoid career roadblocks.