The Caravan Schoolhouse Agrees with That
Choices. Problem Solving. Decision Traps.
EVERY DAY THERE’S AN OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE THE WHAT YOU DO, and THE HOW YOU DO IT
8 of My Personal Favourites
1. cause and effect – coffee and cream!
2. you make a choice and you take your chances, or
3. you make a choice and wait expectantly/quietly/in the next state 🙂
4. think, then do
5. measure twice, cut once
6. only look behind to ensure you’re not going back there
7. decision making is a game, I can master it
8. be kind, be aware, be decisive.
Newsletter focus June:
Making Your Words Count
Sharing a Dangerous Video
- I was very apprehensive. Outing yourself a different, not healthy even, and definitely not perfect is dangerous. Especially is you have work colleagues.
- I felt brave, and imagined I’d been very open and transparent. Truth is, that’s not correct.
1. reveal I suffered from multiple incurable diseases that impact on every moment of my life
2. I hate that!
3. But I love life.
When I created and shared this video I thought I was being very open, and quite brave. Revealing your differences in a workplace can be devastating. Being isolated and ignored are some of the good options! Almost.
Parents = Decision Makers
Tasks for parents: count the numbers of decision you make in a single today.
Print this out and put on the fridge. It’s a great sequence that helps kids master self control.
An oldie, but a goodie. If you want your performance can be amazing always remember to Listen First.
Come meet my animal teachers
Every one can learn. Teachers aren’t always in classrooms. Everyone can be (could be) a teacher.
Great Listeners, and observers
Be Brave. Be Yourself. Whatever the consquences,
Walk away if its the right thing to do
Lead the way, if you know youcan